The Worm Factory® 360 worm bin was designed to be lightweight, odourless, and easy to manage. Recycling your food and paper scraps into fertile soil for your house plants and balcony garden year round is effortless – even if you have only a small corner to spare. Excellent air flow design and the incorporated worm ladder provide the ideal environment for upward-migrating compost worms.
- 4 easy stacking trays with collection base
- Complete worm bedding kit including coir, shredded paper, pumice, to aid moisture control and aeration and a jar of mineral rock dust which will add nutrients to your finished compost and has been proven to be beneficial to the worm composting process
- Three piece accessory kit, including thermometer, rake and a handy scraper
- Quick Tips lid for speedy references
- 78-page, Guide to Vermicomposting Everything you need to know to get your Worm Factory 360 up and running and much more!
- 4 chapter DVD guide for beginners
Extra trays: An Expansion Kit is available for customers wanting extra trays for their Worm Factory 360. The expansion kit can be shipped together with your Worm Factory order, usually at a substantially reduced shipping rate. Please call us for a quotation: 1.855.823.2280.
|Worm Factory 360 - colours||
black, green, terracotta
|Worm Factory 360 - shipping||
local pickup – $0, ship BC – $25, ship Eastern Can. – $38, ship Western Can. – $32