We are now able to ship Worm Factories and compost worms together in a single package, under limited circumstances:
~ B.C. Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island only, at this time;
~ looking to expand that across Western Canada when temperatures remain stably above zero
(i) SAVINGS in shipping costs;
(ii) customers can get started SOONER after ordering – call 1.855.823.2280 to determine if available in your area.
European Nightcrawlers make excellent bait worms due to their larger size – in addition to being hardy and hungry compost worms.
- Bedding – need be little more than peat moss and shredded paper or cardboard, while coir (included with the Worm Factory 360) is an even better choice
- Food – European Nightcrawlers, like red wigglers, will eat almost anything of organic origin; be sure to follow recommended guidelines for smaller systems
- Moisture – a damp but not wet environment is ideal, in systems with good airflow and moderate temperatures
- Proper pH – easily accomplished with good basics in bedding and moisture
- Voracious appetites
- Easy to care for
- Prolific breeders
- Best all round composting worm
Read more about European Nightcrawlers composting worms in Vermicomposting – facts + information.
|European Nightcrawlers - Quantity||
1 lb. – $54, 1/2 lb. – $32, 1/4 lb. – $17
|compost worms shipping||
local pickup – $0, ship BC – $15, ship Eastern Can. – $35, ship Western Can. – $30